- Login to Gmail
- Go to the settings icon in the top right and click for the list box to drop down
- Click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Accounts and Import'
- Under check mail from other accounts using POP3, click 'Add a POP3 mail account you own'.
- Follow the prompts there.
- The POP3/SMTP server is mail.yourdomain.com
- Email username is email@example.com
After finishing that and when the email is verified, under Send mail as, click on Add another email address you own and follow the prompts, to set gmail to send e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
The authenticated SMTP server/username/email is as above.
Scalable Cloud Hosting: http://www.basicbrix.com