First, upload your favicon as name favicon.ico to your web server, and place it at public_html/ directory. (cPanel -> File manager -> public_html)
*If you have addon domains, place the favicon for the addon into the main addon folder.
1. At RVSitebuilder Step 1, mouse hover on the template you want. The download icon will appear. Just simply click it and download to your computer.
2. Download the template you want to edit and save to your computer.
3. Extract the template .zip file in your computer, and open file “index.htm” to custom your code/html.
4. Paste the following code into <head> tag.
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">
Please make sure the path you uploaded image, and the code you put in head tag of template are matched.
If the publish path you upload favicon is: /public_html
The code into <head> tag, should be: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">
If the publish path you upload favicon is: /public_html/image
The code into <head> tag, should be: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/favicon.ico">
5. Import back to your RVSItebuilder in Step 1 -> Import template.