The Cloud Development Team at BasicBrix is responsible for all development and updates to our website, the My BasicBrix portal and everything that powers it - including integration to vendors and other third party systems, and the BasicBrix Cloud Orchestration system.
Here at BasicBrix we believe in constant improvement and automation. We like people with great (or unusual) ideas of how new things can be developed and how the existing can be improved.
Personality and Passion. A degree or diploma is not required - if you believe you are really good at what you do, we would like to hear from you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills. We work as a team and communication is essential. Being able to communicate with and support customers is a plus.
- Experience in working and interfacing with third party APIs and SDKs.
- Know how hosting systems and control panels work. This includes Apache, FTP, DNS, MySQL, SSH, and also cPanel/WHM/Parallels Plesk.
- Understand Virtualization and Cloud technology and products such as Citrix XenServer, VMware ESXi, OpenStack, and OnApp.
- Understand basic TCP/IP networking, routing, switching, and the Internet
For more information
This position is based in Singapore.
Everyone is welcome to apply.
For more information, or to submit an application for this position, please contact our Cloud Career Officer.